Seriously, today is the worst day of my life. Nothing seems to goes smoothly! I'm seriously very sick and tired of these things. First was my driving, did so many stupid mistakes. This I don't blame myself.
Next got back OOAD1 assignment results. MY RESULT WAS THE WORST AMONG MY TEAM MEMBERS! I did so much and this is what I got?! B while the rest of them got an A. This totally demoralized me to the max. I did my best for this assignment and yet what kind of results am I getting?! My question was the toughest and yet............. Leonard you can just go and bang the wall until you die!
After that, I thought things could have goes smoothly for my DWA presentation and little did I expect that I uploaded the WRONG file into the server and this cause me to drag down my team member. When I realized that I uploaded the wrong file into the server, I feel like killing myself and totally feels guilty. I don't blame anyone except ME. Yes you Leonard! I did SO MANY things and what's the outcome? WRONG FILE?! totally disappointed in myself. Although my team members did not blame me, I still blame myself for this stupid mistake that I've done. And I won't blame my team member if they bear grudges on me because this whole freaking whole thing is entirely my fault!
This is what I realized throughout my whole 19 years. No matter how hard I try, there going to be something or someone that is going to pull me down until a point that you can't get any worst. I looked at other people, when they have tried their best in doing their own things be it assignment, work or other things, most of the time the results they got was what they expect or even better. But me? I guess this does not apply to my life.
Why does all these things happens to me? WHY?!
I guess no matter how hard, how hardworking I am or how much I've endured to complete my things, the final results/outcome will never be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment