Tuesday, May 03, 2011
I guess I knew it would never work out. You were my best friend and I was yours. But things changed and I fell in love with you. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my feelings at bay. I tried to hide them but they became too much to bear. You said that it won't work out, that you didn't love me the way I loved you. It hurt me so badly and you knew it did. You said that you would be there. That you would help me get over you. But I love you so much that my feelings just won't go away. It took a year for everything to change. We've both grown apart and barely see or talk to each other now. I'm leaving you alone so that you won't have to sacrifice anything for me. I'm leaving you alone because I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment