Wednesday, October 13, 2010

14 days.. 2 more weeks..

OH MY TIAN.. 2 more weeks to driving test! It's happening so fast!
I remembered August was the month that I started learning how to drive and now, 3 months has passed. 6 more lessons to go..

I'm so stressed! AHH! HELP! I'm so afraid that I might fail the test which I does not wish it to happen because I do not want to waste anymore time and money on driving. My instructor told me that I have the performance but I get nervous easily which is true (not at the performance part but at being nervous).

I have this problem with me ever since when I was young. Well, I guess this does not only occur on me but to others. But I just can't seem to calm myself down whenever I want to do something perfect especially when it has got to do with the word TEST or EXAM. This 2 words totally freaks me out.

Throughout these years, I have been trying to find a solution to this but nothing seems to work on me. Tried a few methods; breathe in and out, think of other stuff or try not to think about the things that are gonna be tested etc. All these methods may worked for others but I guess its doesn't work on me. Even if its worked, it will only last for few minutes or about an hour IF.. I myself also do not know why.

Well.. I guess this is one of the toughest obstacles that I must overcome it quick before somethings happen *choy*

Anyway.. I just hope that I can pass my driving test. This will be my wish for this month! Haha. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing and not something like my past few lessons which I myself knew that I did not perform well. Couldn't really concentrate, stall engine 3 times after so many lessons and no idea what was I thinking while doing parking especially parallel parking. Made all the stupid mistakes which I hardly make and in the end.. I got scolded. Deserved it! AHH!

Seriously hope I can pass my driving test so that I will be able to concentrate on my studies!
Last semester results wasn't as good as compared to Year 1. I was expecting my GPA to drop and yes indeed.. it dropped. But luckily it wasn't as bad as I thought. For this semester, my GPA dropped 0.2 (3.35) as compared to semester 2 result (3.52) and for my overall GPA result, it dropped 0.05 (3.42) compared to last year cumulative result (3.47).

To be honest, I'm not happy with my results and yet not sad about it. The reason that I'm not happy is because my results dropped which is stating the obvious. Secondly, I did not do well for some of my modules be it on assignments, common test or exams which also contributes to my results. Reason of not being too upset about this result? Honestly speaking.. I was expecting it to be worst than 3.35.

Before the results were out, I was predicting my GPA to be like 2.8 or maximum 3.0. I told myself that my results will be bad so be prepared for it because there were few careless mistakes which I made during examination and 1 paper in particular was FREAKING TOUGH. That paper basically killed everyone who are taking that module.

But when I received the sms and looked at my results. The first thing my eye was searching for was OOAD1 which killed us all during exam and I got B for that module. I was totally shocked for a few seconds before looking at the rest of my modules! I would say that was a miracle even though I did not get any As. 4 modules 2 B+ and 2 B. Count myself lucky..

I MUST DO WELL FOR NEXT SEMESTER! I MUST MAKE SURE I GET AN A FOR AT LEAST ONE MODULE!

oh ya, I need to get a haircut REAL SOON. My hair is irritating me and is a hinder to me when I drive on road. Hmmm..

No comments: