Thursday, October 14, 2010

don't know.. Don't Know.. DON'T KNOW!

First of all, I feeling damn down right now. Not sure why am I feeling this way. The only few reasons I can think of would be:
1. Driving test is just 13 days away and it's freaking me out
2. Stress up due to [no.1]
3. Bored
4. Tired
5. More breakout.. due to [no.2, 4, 6]
6. Irritating hair cause me to have [no.5]
7. so on and so forth...

Honestly speaking.. I myself also do not know why. This is one thing that I'm sure some people may have experience this kind of feelings. A feeling that no one really know why are they feeling down or uneasy. All those reasons that I came out with from above are actually excuses that I could think of in replacing the doubt that I have. I guess it for me to find out the reason why.

Next, I guess that I'm SICK! I do not know why either. Guess it must be the freaking weather that is causing all these illness on me. Out of a sudden I'm having unbearable sore throat, 2 freaking pain ulcers, flu, headache and giddiness. All these causing me to have no appetite to eat.

I feel like DYING! Like seriously.. gosh!

To sum up the worst feeling in life:
- Sick [most of us will experience]
- Letting yourself to be beaten down [Most of the time]
- Knowing that you're being lied to [Freaking hate liars!]
- Watching yourself fade away [This is what happening to me right now]
- Hating yourself [Obviously]
- Being along when you're falling apart
- Stress for exams! [Totally]
- Not being good enough [Always]
- Being used
- Best friends falling apart
- Being left out
- Can't have the things that you wished for [As always]

This is all I could think of right now.. I believe there's more of it but I guess these are the common ones

Alright.. I'm not gonna write any further..

Life doesn't make sense.

No comments: